Let's bring color and lights in our gardens and homes - with these crocheted square lanterns in a colorful boho style!
Whether in the garden, on the balcony, in the children's room, bathroom or living room - each of these lanterns is a real eye-catcher!
This crochet pattern explains step by step with text, crochet chart, and many detailed photoshow to crochet these beautiful square lanterns/lamps.
Crocheting these is relatively easy and is therefore also suitable for experienced beginners. Basic knowledge of crochet (crochet in rounds, slip stitch, single crochet, half, double, treble crochet, increases and decreases) is required.
The manual is provided as a PDF file and comprises 16 pages with numerous colored illustrations that describe and illustrate each working step in detail.
Unique items made according to these instructions can of course be sold commercially. A reference to the author of the design is mandatory.
Copyright 2019 © Elealinda-Design
- Crochet hook size 3 mm and 2.5 mm (optional for the tealight holder)
- Cotton yarn in different colors
- 2 square metal frames per lantern in 10 x 10 cm or 15 x 15 cm
- optional: LED lights with remote control, electr. Tealight, solar bulb etc.
- optional: crochet beads, wooden beads, pompoms, feathers, pendants
Sources of supply for all required materials are also linked on my blog in the material list.
Available languages: German, English