Ebook, Crochet Basics, Crochet Pattern, Tutorial, Learn to Crochet, Stitches, Tips and Tricks, PDF
In this basic course "Crochet Basics Tutorial" I will show you the most important basics of crocheting
in detail and step by step with numerous illustrations.
In addition, this valuable basic course also contains a few tips and tricks for advanced and
The topics in detail:
- The beginning: Starting loop and chain stitches
- The correct position of hook and crochet work
- All basic stitch types such as slip stitch, single crochet stitch, half double crochet, double crochet and treble crochet
- Increases, decreases
- Finishing the work
- Variations of color changes in colorful rounds crocheting
- Crocheting in rows
- Crocheting in rounds
- Standing double crochet
- Invisible join
- Chainless Crochet Foundation
This basic course is intended as support for beginners who have never crocheted. Nevertheless, it is highly recommended if you can have someone show you how to hold the crochet hook and the crocheted piece.
Important note: This is a 16-page, richly illustrated manual in PDF format.
Available language(s): GERMAN, English
Copyright 2022 © Elealinda-Design, Paula Matos